Friday 2 October 2009

Back from my scan!!

I went for my scan this morning and baby decided that it was the perfect time to curl into a ball and play hide and seek!!

I had to go for a walk to encourage baby to move (definitely not easy with a bursting full bladder!) and wriggled my bump about a bit.

Went back in and baby had moved slightly but was still playing games so I had to turn onto 1 side then the other and the sonographer eventually got all the measurements and everything looks ok.

She *thinks* we are having a baby girl. She said she wouldn't put money on it but dh and I think we saw the hamburger. I will keep hold of the boy's clothes I've bought just in case though lol!!

We have a 4d scan at the beginning of November so hopefully that will confirm it if our little cheeky minx plays ball!!

So glad that everything was ok though. I think this baby has a cheeky character already lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment