Saturday 26 September 2009

Feeling more movement

22+1

I'm feeling much less tired now than my last entry and also more positive about everything as I've suddenly started feeling more movement and bigger kicks.

Ellie felt himher kick for the first time last night and the look on her face was a picture, one of shock followed by excitement. We were upstairs in our bed so ran downstairs to dh and of course baby stopped right away lol.

Hopefully dh and Josh will feel himher this week too. I'm getting some nice kicks now as I type but I can guarantee that by the time I got upstairs and back into bed with dh they would have stopped lol.

I'm off to the Next 2 day sale to have a look once I've took dh to work. I was really hoping that I would know what we were having by now so I could buy something for himher but we don't. I am about 80% certain now that we're having a boy and will be quite shocked I think if at the scan it turns out we are having a girl. I'll still be over the moon though as I don't mind what we have I would just quite like to find out so I can call himher by their proper name which at the moment stand at Poppy or Toby. I really like Suzy for a girl too but no one else does and I know I would hate it if people shortened it to Sue (no offence to any Sue's).

Had a bit of a nightmare day yesterday. Josh has had a cough and a cold for the last few days and it went to his chest setting his asthma off so I took him off to the Walk In Centre hoping to avoid the need to go to hospital. They gave him a nebulizer which helped a little but his Oxygen Sats were still very low so we ended up being sent off to hospital in an ambulance. We had to wait ages to see a doctor who eventually just prescribed him some steroids and told me to give him 10 puffs of his puffer.

He was still quite wheezy when we came home but seemed a bit better when he sat still. Had better go and wake him soon to give him his steroid drink before I drop him off with my dad whilst I take dh to work and me, my mum and Ellie go to Next.

I really hope this baby doesn't have asthma as I hate watching Josh struggling for breath. I think I will make an appointment to have his inhalers reviewed as once he gets a bad do his inhalers are useless and it ends up with him on a nebulizer.

Right better go and see how he is and wake the others up.

No comments:

Post a Comment